When do you need a Structural Engineer?

Structural Engineers are experienced in providing advice, designs, plans, and specifications for all of the Structural aspects of your house, extension, shed, or retaining walls.

If you are looking at building a new house, carrying out extensions, renovating the inside of your house, or excavating your yard, you need to seek advice from a Structural Engineer to ensure that what you want to do is stable, safe, and will support loads that will be imposed on it. Your Local Council or Private Certifier will also require Engineering Certification of various aspects of your project to ensure that it complies with relevant Regulations and Australian standards.

As Structural Engineers with over 30 years experience, Paul Clarke & Associates can provide advice and specifications on anything you want to do to your house, shed, yard, or commercial property.

For further advice please contact us via our Contact details page.